In business since 1994, Shadeliving has a proven track record for providing quality tensioned membrane and shade structures to a large number of schools, government organisations, commercial builders and corporate clients.
Shadeliving's continued dedication to innovative product development means that we are able to offer a diverse range of solutions ensuring clients are provided with the best possible outcomes in every situation.
With an ongoing investment in professional staff, training and technology Shadeliving continues to deliver its commitment to quality and customer service. With staff dedicated to Project Management we can obtain all permits on your behalf and ensure that your project is completed on time and without hassle.
Let the professional team at Shadeliving help you with your next shade project.
At Shadeliving we have qualified and experienced designers who have been at the forefront of the industry for a number of years and who understand the aesthetic and technical aspects of tensioned membrane design.
Shadeliving has software specifically designed to assist with the following aspects of the design process:
- Plan & elevation drawings
- 3-D modelling
- Photo overlay presentations
- Structural design analysis
- Shadow projection analysis
- Extensive project reference list
- Registered Commercial Builder
- Qualified and experienced designers
- Independent site specific engineering certification
- Permits obtained
- FEA structural analysis software
- Computer patterning manufacturing software
- Premium materials and finishes
- Dedicated project management
- In house installation
- Full follow up maintenance and support.